Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Pay Off

Did you ever wonder "What's in it for me?" I mean everybody thinks about that, right? We all have reasons for the things that we do. The pay off. We only continue to do something for what we get out of it.
Even things that cause us pain, if we continue to do them, there must be some pay off for us in it.

I think the definition of insanity is, doing the same things we've always done and expecting different results.

So... I'm examining what my pay offs are. It's time to do things differently because it's time for different results!

Someone did me a favor recently. It didn't feel like a favor, but it really is. It forces me out of my comfort zone. It forces me to change my way of dealing with life. It's not a bad thing. It changes my circle of "friends", but I must need the challenge.

The best way to get new things into our lives is to create a void. Make a place where a new life can develop. Voila! I have a serious void!

No comments:

Post a Comment